Saturday, March 13, 2010

III-Mendeleev: The Detour: The gang! (pt.2 ~ THE DUDES!)

On my last post I introduced you guys on the gals, now, I'm going to introduce you to the BOYS/ Semi Boys. LOL.


First off was the alanganing si Lorenz. He errr she err HE is our sort of gay classmate who is a big massive fan of Hannah Montana (ugh!) He sort of likes our cute classmate too. (can't tell who is that cuteh. basta ako kilala ko yun). He also likes to dance and to be Sailor Moon, haha.


Then there is Daniel, na akala ko eh sobrang angas. Seriously, on the first time I saw him I thought he would be one of the y'know? mahangin dudes, but it turns out na mabait pala itong taong ire. He is one of the so-called "f4" with Germy and the others. LOL. Magaling tong magdrawing.


Why not some Jayson? he is widly known as "Espy" or "Espren" at class. ay joker tong taong toh! Siya raw si Go JunPyo. (pag naglotion ng tire block daw sabi nila) He is the dakilang taganenok ng pagkain sa amin. (duh). And he was Theo's "My friend". :)



Alongside espy is the super bubbly (and horny??!) Gino. He is our classmate since second year and I think he's a massive Eraserheads lover. He is known as "HH" or "Jorny" or "Johnny". He is our mentos producer before (until maraid sya ng adviser namin at "maimbestigador"). Kakilala nito service ko, hahaha... And, this dude has a bazillion million megawatt smile as always.



After Gino there is some dude by the name of Kevin. He is widely known as "Bong" I dunno why, and I never knew why. He suddenly got lost like a bubble. He is the thinnest dude on class. He is sooo emo too. Eto dati yung crush nila Ysabel at Dian, haha.




After Bong here is German. He is called as "Zombie" or "Benjamin Button" (LOL) because of his face. I dunno, medyo hindi kasi angkop sa age nya yung appearance nya. He is my pakner and he is the closest to HH, I think. He is sorta small too. Lagi syang binubully (exaggerrated mode) ni Yome.



And here's the dude who LOVESSSSSSSSS to eat, Jerald. This chubby dude is my classmate snce grade 2 and this guy is sooooo kulit and he is so marungis. I love this dude tho. Sweet toh, pero may pagkabad ang bibig so... 50 50 na. hahahaha.



And here is the guy with the curly hair at class, Kit. The dude with a bubbly personality and a taekwondo player. Sige awayin nyo toh sipain kayo nito. LOL. He is truly madly deeply inlove with our schoolmate. :)



This guy's day will NEVER be complete without his Ysabel, Uny. Isa to sa mga pinakakaclose ko sa room, etong taong to? adik toh. He promised me that if he came back from US someda he will bring David Cook with him. Sweet LOL. He can be so galante or masungit at times.

This guy is one of the lets say, the cute ones, Jun. He is well known as "Fun". This dude certainly likes to play computer games and to text a lot. (I dunno if he is still like that. hmmm) All I know is he is my seatmate until the end. ROFL. and..... That. Secret.

One of the most hardworking dudes in class, Kuya Marckon. Sa LAHAT ng terror exams ni Sir sa AP and MAPEH eto ang laging pumapasa. He loves soccer and anything Europe. (pag eto ang nagtour to Europe sasama ako. LOL) He is also the most behaved dude in class.

Aaaaaaaand the the guy who used to have glasses, Reymarkh (take note may H talaga ang hui ng name nya) is next. He is a transferee from a ALL BOYS school. (wow). This dude loves his "mine" so much. He is bestfriends with Dian and the other dudes. He is funny but when he's angry, hes angry. ahahaha.

On the next post I will introduce you guys to the F4. (thi is very very exciting. haha)


No comments:

Post a Comment