Thursday, October 28, 2010

The October Fest: Nobel style (pt I)

October 27-28, 2010: The Two days of fun, embarrassment, and hell yeah, romance.


ItalicIt all started on the morning of the 27th day of October, year 2010. The guys and gals of Fourth year gathered up early for the induction of our dear classmates/officers. At the start of the induction everyone was still cheering on the new officers (although we all knew it already who's the boss and although we already screamed for them since yesterday) and we, the audience are like, go *insert name here*! and that.

After that was the performance of the students. If the Pre-Elementary did Plants vs. Zombies and superheroes and witches/vampires, and the Elementary goes United Nations, the high school did cheering.

Even though there are some mishaps on our performance we all did it. I dunno which part of it became good to their eyes or not. haha.

On lunch break the Nobel girls (except Angeline. sigh.) along with Louisse (Dian's cousin or niece IDK) went to our home sweet some to eat, and to go "picture-picture" for a while and we got ~robbed by my own freaking service. Le sigh times two.

When we went back to the Gym we met Aira, and Andrea. They're both pretty and yeah, nice. Also, the game started.

I was one of the first six on volleyball girls for Fourth Year (I have no choice. It was embarrassing at all sorts) and it started. I am completely blank of what was happening.

It was like, Why am I here? Looks like I'm lost!" and when a teacher talked about my presence there my mind was like "I don't even know why am I here in the first place. I'm.. uh.. A model"

Dian and I were like a wooden post there. We almost didn't move on our places. Thank God for RVee to save my life and let me go out of that mess. and Game one was done. Also game two later on.

We girls screamed our lungs out when the Nobel boys (The boys with super gorgeous looks plus great athletic skills LOL) played volleyball and they did it! yay.

And the promises of the Gino and Lois romance emerged that day. We are all ready to ship them both.

~to be continued :)~

No comments:

Post a Comment