Friday, April 05, 2013

The Eye Candies: Part 1: The Beatles' Style

These tweets started it all, really, presumably, this photo


And because this shit would be too long for twitter, and because I love this gal named Camille, I mam doing this impromptu dump of cutie pies. Baaaaah! C'mon join us on this bandwagon xD


Firstly I would introduce you into this one mothereffin band named The Beatles. Of course almost ALL of us are atleast to these four guys: John, Paul, George and Ringo, but besides their badass music, they are indeed looking so freaking handsome too. No wonder our mothers/grandmothers are going ridiculously gaga over them


Of course this is John Lennon. The "peace guru" as they say. I won't be discussing their skills because its painfully obvious but LOOK AT HIS FACE. THAT AQUILINE NOSE THAT LIPS THAT NECK UGH DAMN THIS SHIT.

LOOK AT HOW BAMF HE IS AT FREAKING 16 OR 17 UGH

LOOK HOW FUCKING CUTE HE IS WHEN HE SMILES


UGH I'LL STOP NOW BEFORE IT COMES THE JOHN LENNON PICSPAM


Then there comes Paul McCartney, the "cute" Beatle. There's no complaining about this one, as he is really cute as a freaking button


Look at that McHamster. I wanna squish his cheeks until it bleed.
BUUUUT he could be hot as fucking hell too


He is also a master in making bitchfaces

(Oh and he's a hipster too in that photo)

Then there comes Gerorge Harrison, the "awkward" Beatle, hahaha. Look at them ears!

They say he LOOOOVES TO EAT

DAMN AWKWARD SMILE <3 nbsp="" p="">

HE LOOKED SO HOT DURING HAMBURG I CANNOT

HE could be a freaking model too y'know?

(Let me add this because this picture really reminded me of Joe Jonas during Camp Rock BWAHAHAHAHA)


And lastly there's Ringo Starr, the "drummer", as one of the papers say. Look at THAT FACE HE IS SO CUTE DAMN

DANGIT LOOK

AT

HIM ASHBSDHBSDHBDFHS

Dangit, look at them all in this picture, guuuh *fansself*

Say goodbye to your ovaries now, darlings.

And to finish this hell of a picspam, let me just add some McLennon for my darling Camille ;)

gif (c) paulmcfruity.tumblr.com :)


Enjoy darlings! Wait for the next part :D
- V ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment