Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Coffee Prince

Hi there Mister Coffee Prince.

You know what? I found you so cute. I don't even know why.

I know you are sort of an ass, but still...

Not that I ~like you on the romantic way, or at least a little crush will do.

But hey, I found you a little secretive inside, perhaps? I'm not sure though.

All I Know that your cute little smile can make someone smile too, or those round cute eyes? I couldn't even say anything more.

Your wittiness, maybe we are able to see them once, twice, just maybe.

And your speaking voice. eeeee. And you looked way younger than your actual age, they say.

And lots of girls like you. You're strangely attractive? I don't know.

I don't even know why I really adore you over the times, I even asked it myself and search for the possible answers, but still...

And also, mister, I want to know if you take relationships like, seriously. Maybe you can?

Or you could at least you know what a girl wants?

Or you could be as loyal as possible?

Or you are not a flirt like some other creatures?

Well maybe if the two of us could be like, friends, true friends, maybe I'll find the answers, but for the meantime I'm okay with these.

Oh. And if we'll be able to see each other Mister Coffee Prince, maybe we could laugh and talk together and inspire me with your pretty eyes and your killer smile.

That is all for now mister.

Lots of love, Me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment