Saturday, June 12, 2010

"He's my musical crush"




"He's my musical crush" or perhaps "I love Lee", those were the lines that Crystal Bowersox said to Lee DeWyze during their run on American Idol right? and those lines may or may not cause people to admire their cute friendship (or maybe speculate their ~romantic lives)


But seriously. I sometimes doubt over the whole he's-my-musical-crush by Crystal and Lee's whole I-will-never-date-her thingy. I mean look, those looks and those checking her out and the whole thing... I am seriously doubting it.

I honestly noticed their budding chemistry during the duets week, when they sang "Falling Slowly" while looking into each others eyes, and when Crystal admitted that Lee is her musical crush, with the side of embarrassed Lee, and I start to adore their little world during the top three results show, when Crystal entered the finale and upon realizing it she rushed into Lee and clings into him.
And I became a hard shipper of them during the finale, when Lee locks the whole thing down to me, while Lee was still not believing that he just won the whole thing moments earlier, when he just said to her, and the world, the three powerful words: "Crystal, I love you" afterwards hugging her. And the whole holding hands thing even before the winner's announcement.

And the whole leaning thingy, before I forgot. Flailtime:
And the post Idol interviews just made things better. The all "I love him/her to death" and so on and so forth. Aaaaaaaaaaand the whole break up thing between Crystal and her bf during the final performance day.

I know there's a possibility that they won't date like, y'know? couples, but a girl/fangirl can dream right? yes. And I beLEEve that they would, like they'll be married and had lots of Danny Gokey babies (oops, that's for leedrew. ROFL.)

(PS: My father ships them too! he's still believing that the two are just hiding their ~relationship to the public eye, he even explained to mother how they are couples last dinner. heh.)

And to end this ridiculously long post, I have a little caption-a-pic for y'all;



Ryan: So, the two of you will going to start going to school starting on Tuesday, and the two of you will be classmates, once again.

Crystal: OH FUCK TO THE YES SCHOOL!

Lee: DNW (do not want) school. meh.

OR:

Ryan: So, Crystal got the highest grades while Lee, uh, sorry, you didn't.

Crystal: oh yes I did it! woohoo he'll be proud!

Lee: uhh, I'm not suprised.



OK This gets lamer and lamer. Goodnight! :D

(ETA: Click to the pics for full size. It's way too big for my layout//still a noob for HTML. sorry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment