Friday, June 04, 2010

End of Summer

How time flies so fast.

Imagine, my second to the last post insists that summer is about to start and I dunno what to do to be occupied for the next two months, and now In less than a week, I'm going to see my good ole classmates, my friends, the new ones and the cuties (excuse me), but I'm not ready yet.

As far as I terribly missing each of them, I am still not ready for the shit ton of things such as projects, seatworks, wb's/sq's and lectures (heck I don't even know if I could write well ROFL) or maybe even to the newbies. I dunno, just... I'm not ready yet to wake up early, use the computer way less than before, and to refraining from fangirling to have a life.

During the summer, I spend my time watching my bets compete for American Idol, to flail endlessly over Cook (it's a very old story), Have new online buddies, and keeping in touch to my real life buddies through facebook or something. (And hey I saw some of them during the enrollment period! :D)



And towards the end of the summer, I met (not literally) a guy, and he's Leon James DeWyze. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment