Saturday, June 19, 2010

Inspirations

Do you ever feel inspired? yes I know we all experienced that.

But the fact that someone said that YOU inspired them? Is it different?

I may be giving advices, but until now, I still don't know if I could actually helped them or inspire them at the very least. I don't know if those words I'm saying to them could actually help them or something like that. I don't know if I'm making any sense over those things.

And the fact that someone inspired you? the feeling of it is good as it gets right?

The whole fact that you feel special and light if that certain person flashes a little smile.

The lonely and bad feeling you get when you missed them.

Or the fact that those people shows the best of you. Or the worst.

Or the simple fact that when the thought of that person you're smiling.

And lots of it. When that person makes us better persons, that's inspiration, for me. When that person can make you smile when you're sad, they give you the reasons to live life to the fullest.

That's why some sort of a crush form, I think. Because you are inspired by that person. And it feels like heaven.








(So if you are an ass. Poor you. Just saying.)

No comments:

Post a Comment